Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wine Withdrawls

Happy New Year to my faithful. It's been awhile. Ever since I started studying for the LSAT I've taken a little break from selling... and drinking wine.

Yep, a vow to sobriety while studying for the LSAT. I thought to myself, "It's only two months"... until I postponed the test to February.

I must confess. I had to give myself a few passes... you know, for business/trade purposes (wink wink). As a matter of fact, last night I finished off the bottle of St. Innocent Pinot Noir from Oregon.

But I'm really writing to talk about this test. And the countdown is at 40 days and I'm not even close to where I want to be. After countless nights holed up in my apartment diagramming conditional statements, studying argument structure, reading long boring reading comp passages about the cause of dinosaur extinction via meteorite. And how could I forget the dreaded logic games? Nightmares about breaking those damn things into numerous scenarios is enough to make anyone wake up craving a glass...

This sobriety kick has caused my sweet tooth to grow... and I'm praying not to postpone the test to June... because I want the spring to enjoy some of my favorite whites.

No comments:

Post a Comment